Tuesday 3 June 2014

JUNE!!!


Wow i cant believe its June already !!! where has the time gone!! lol 
well i thought i would go out to a village and enjoy the sunny hott weather in my new dress design by SKY!! This dress is soo amazing to wear with pair of heels like these from N-CORE or a pair of flip flops with a cute hand bag and ohh ladies dont forget the sexy sunglasses i got mine from the Breakfast at Tiffany's love them and yes this dress is mesh and does come in many sizes . I love the bold colours with detail in them. ohhh i just waiting here for my bf to come where is he lol oh dont forget ladies this is a group gift so plz join SKY MAIN STORE and click the poster for this dress and many more ....shhh just say i told you to go there trust me you will love it . ohh i think my bf is coming got to go and stay tune for another review and check out the rest of my page !!! love ya 
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Dolphin%20Cliff/79/101/29

No comments:

Post a Comment